A car is not just a vehicle to takes you from one place to another. For some people, it is an expression of freedom. And designing your car with suitable lights is now ubiquitous throughout the automotive industry. As technology is improving to advance in the world of lighting, we are observing that more and more cars LED headlights and taillights.
2PCS 1157 BAY15D P21/5W Super Bright 1600lm LED Car Tail Brake Bulb Auto Turn Signal Lamp Daytime Running Light Red White Yellow
LED lights were first used as tail lamps in the car and it was moved to the front as well. Over the last century, the usage of traditional incandescent light bulbs has gone. LED bulbs have replaced both interior and exterior applications. LED lights are also known as Light Emitting Diodes.
There are multiple advantages and disadvantages of using LED lights over regular incandescent bulbs in cars. Here in this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of using LED card tail lights in cars. To get the information keep reading the article till the end.
- Item Type: Brake Lights
- Lumens: 1600LM
- Interface Type: BAY15d
- Voltage: 12V
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 10
- For Vehicle Brands/Model: Universal
- Model Name: 3030
- Wattage: t10
- These LED lights last for a long period.
- LED Car tail lights light up faster than incandescent bulbs.
- It does not create extreme brightness which can create temporary blindness to other motorists.
- LED car tail lights assure you better road safety, as these lights give you higher visibility to cars at night.
- These lighting systems do not need a high amount of energy to function, rather LED tail lights create less strain on car batteries.
- Installation of LED lights is not a complicated job. You do not even need a professional to install it in your car.
- Other lighting systems take a few seconds to light up or to achieve full brightness, but LED car tail lights to light up the surrounding immediately. As soon as you turn on the lights it gives the signal to the other vehicles.
- LED lights allow you to see more than regular bulbs.
- One of the greatest disadvantages of LED lights is, it is very expensive.
- The drive circuits of LED taillights are a bit complicated compared to the other consecutive vehicle tail lights.
So, to make your driving easy and safe, especially at night LED car tail lights can be your option. Hope you find this article helpful and informative. This will help you have a safe drive regardless of the length of your journey and we hope this product is of help to you.